23 March, 2007

Odd Recommendation

I've been so totally in love with The Mr.Brown Show ever since a friend introduced me to this great Podcast.

And when I say great, I mean great. *Wink*

If I can get my friends and even my colleagues to laugh as they listen to the show, I bet you would too (yes, you! You who are reading this right now!). HOWEVER, you might need to understand the culture and the beauty of the language of Singaporeans and Malaysian in order to catch the balls.

Let's get the ball rolling... the first show I'd like to recommend is The Mr. Brown Show: Parliamentary Language. But this one is exclusively for those who can understand Hokkien. If you can't, then you might need to get someone to translate it for you.

Alright folks, grab an earphone or turn on your speakers, click the link above, sit back and have a great laugh!

1 comment:

*lynne* said...

hi there! dropping by via the Blogger Network, just checking out fellow Malaysians who've registered their blogs there. Have yet to get into this whole podcast thing.. yeah yeah, I'm a dinosaur who's behind the times, LoL! :-)

Design | Elque 2007