09 March, 2007

It's all up!

Geeez... sounds like that peep's talking to me...

Phiew! *wiping off drops of sweat*

Finally I've got this new blog up and running! It's time to faithfully post and update this blog, and get my brain worked out. I have two horrible syndromes -- STML and Lazy-Brainie.

Don't know what STML is? Ohh, simple -- Short Term Memory Lost. Are you familiar with the animation "Finding Nemo"? Well, you see, I think I'm related to Dory. 'Coz I have the same syndrome as hers. *giggle*

I've just moved from Not So Private - http://notsoprivate.blogdrive.com. All my previous posts are there, so if you want to know me better, or just curious of what kind of articles/posts I blog about, then... feel free to drop by and check it out. Entrance is free!

Okays, enough for the craps. Do stay tuned for more craps to come~ And thank you for stopping by... no matter who you are, or what your purpose is.


Photo courtesy Toothpaste For Dinner.

No comments:

Design | Elque 2007