24 February, 2008

Which CSI character are you?

I just couldn't help it when I saw this quiz. I LOVE CSI Vegas... and I just have to take the quiz!! So here are the results...

Which CSI character are you?
Your Result: You are Greg Sanders






Greg

You dont take life too seriously, and can make even the most serious person laugh hysterically. Although you are often a goofball, you have great respect and loyalty for those you care about. You use humor often, but arent afraid to deal with serious situations when necessary. You put up a tough front, but deep down youre just a dork that cares deeply for others. You arent afraid to pursue whatever your dream is at the time, and you manage to overcome whatever obstacle is in your path. You make friends easily, but remain loyal to the ones you care about the most. You love rocking out to whatever band you are obsessing over at the time, and you are always up to date on current trends. Overall, you are sweet, funny, compassionate, determined and loyal.

You are Gil Grissom

You are Nick Stokes

You are Sara Sidle

You are Warrick Brown

You are Catherine Willows

Which CSI character are you?
Take More Quizzes


My second character is Gil Grissom~! Awwwwww~ He's my favourite guy in CSI!!

I like him SO much because he's really smart, analytical and professional, and it's my dream to reach his stage of professionalism.

Perhaps, if I ever meet this type of guy in my life... well, of course he needs to be someone like Grissom, not just being smart, but his personality too... I would surely and undoubtedly fall for him.

*sigh* If only Grissom exists... *sigh*

No comments:

Design | Elque 2007