10 February, 2011

From drama to spamming

I'm taking a little break from work right now. I've been staring at the LCD monitor since 9 am this morning. My brain is kind of drained; my eyes strained. @_@  A short nap would be fantastic.

But to have a good nap, I would need this.

Photo screenshot from TVB's The Rippling Blossom, Episode 1
*Chuckle* This sleep mask (or eye mask) is cool, right? Just wondering if we can get the same one here in Kuching.

Anyway, I've been watching this TVB drama The Rippling Blossom since its first episode. If you're a fan of Damian Lau, Myolie Wu, Julian Cheung Chi Lam, Michael Tse, Tavia Yeung and Eileen Yeow, then you should catch it too. It's on Astro On Demand. But since I don't have Astro, I watched it online via streaming of live broadcast from 翡翠台. You can do so by using PPS or PPTV.

TVB's The Rippling Blossom 《鱼跃在花见》
The story is about how the two brothers, Michael Tse and Chilam got back their japanese cuisine restaurant, and the challenges they faced as sushi chefs, including competition between the two brothers in their relationships and career. For now, I would say it's still very interesting and funny. It's something like a japanese anime coming to live.

As for me, my favourite actor is none other than Damian Lau Chung Yan. See, he's cute right? *awww*
Damian as Mo-Yung Ching, a renowned Hokkaido seafood merchandiser
Okay, enough with this drama. And enough with Damian (I could go on and on and on and...). I really NEED to get off the computer and take a short break. And after that I have to combat the spammers.


I'm helping out with the church's website maintenance. And look at the spams I've got EACH DAY. At least 600 spams. Arrghhh~! I HATE YOU, SPAMMERS! Don't you have anything better to do other than spamming other people's site and emails?! It took me at least half an hour everyday to delete the spams (I also need to make sure I don't delete those that are not spam). What a waste of my precious time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I can't find any HK TVB dramas on PPTV anymore....are they all gone/removed or relocated under sumwhere else? help me please! I'm drama-deprived~ O:

Audrey Yu said...

You can try PPS instead, they have lots of HK TVB dramas.

Design | Elque 2007